Thank you Suganiya! This is so awesome!!!! You have to check out her blog! It’s truly amazing! (Go to her blog if need any book recommendations!)
Well, off to the post, here are the usually prerequisites
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
Now to the questions!
- Do you like to read books? Why? Of course! I love to read… for many different reasons. One reason… I can travel without having to leave my house!
Tell me the character which would resemble the true you? I’m torn between a few characters… so I guess I’ll say I’m a mixture of Percy Jackson, Ron Weasley, and Clarisse LaRue.
- The name of your first crush and have you ever told him/her that? His name is Leonard… I was in the third grade. I did tell him. I didn’t really have any expectations, but it was a learning moment…
- If you could be one character out of a book, what would that be? I’m torn between Katy from “Obsidian” and Clary from “The Mortal Instruments”
- The little things that put a smile on your face everyday? Honestly, listening to “3 Things” by Jason Mraz, a good book, and coffee with almond milk… sigh
- The happiest thing that has ever happened to you? I would have to say actually having someone follow my blog. It showed that at least one person was interested in what I thought about a book.
- Do you believe in true love? (Did I sound like a corny website there?) At times, I do… but sometime I think my true love died at child birth of unnatural causes… LOL… but no seriously, I’m on the fence.
1. Why do you like/love to read?
2. What’s your favorite genre?
3. Do you listen to music while you read? Or do you find that distracting?
4. Who do you get your book recommendations from?
5. Do you prefer an actual book or electronic book?
6. What’s your favorite book?
7. Favorite couple?
I’m off to notify everyone!