The lovely, LOVELY Emalie @ bookgatherer nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award, so a big thank you to you 🙂
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Link back to the blogger that nominated you.
- Put one of the award’s button into your post.
- Answer the question your nominator gave you.
- Come up with 10 new questions for the ones you nominated.
- Nominate 5 blogs that have less than 300 follower.
- Let your nominees know through a comment that you nominated them.
1. If you could back in time, where would you go? I’m weird… I’m torn between the late 1920’s and the late 1960’s.
2. Let say you and only you have a 25th hour every day, what would you do with it? Read more books!
3. Marvel or DC Comics? Marvel! Who doesn’t love Captain America?!
4. One movie from your childhood you can remember clearly. Beauty and the Beast… great now the song is stuck in my head
5. What is the last book you rated 5 stars? “Her Knight In Black Leather” by JM Stewart (Read my review here!)
6. Everyday McDonalds or spinach and why? Not that I like either option… I’d have to go with spinach. I’m vegan and there’s nothing I can have at McDonald’s except something to drink… and who goes to McDonald’s for just something to drink?! But the spinach has to be raw… I don’t like slimy food… 😦
7. From what thing, that you love, could you abstain the most likely? I have to go with chocolate. It’s really tough to do, but I have to say giving up cheese was much harder!
8. What is your favourite apple type? I am a fan of the Pink Lady apple. It’s very sweet, but hard to find…
9. One thing you are really proud of. I’m torn between creating my blog and converting my closet into a library!
10. Coffee or tea? I prefer coffee, but I’ll take tea in a pinch!
I nominate the following:
(Here’s a secret… I don’t know if they all fit the rules, but I’m doing it anyway! I’m a rebel!!!! :-))
1. What’s your favorite meal?
2. Why did you decide to create your blog?
3. What’s your favorite book/series?
4. What’s your favorite saying?
5. Do you have a favorite television show? If so, what is it?
6. Favorite type of music?
7. Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon Prime?
8. Would you rather receive a phone call or a text?
9. If you could date/marry any character from your favorite book, who would you pick and why?
10. McDonald’s or Burger King?
I’m off to notify everyone!